Skin Prep is the key to long lasting, airbrushed makeup, that will look fresh throughout the day.
I have combination/oily skin. In the summer my skin is super oily and in the winter it tends to be less oily and more dry in certain areas.
I enjoy using products that hydrate my skin without producing unnecessary excess sebum.
As we begin to transition from Summer into Autumn. I Show you what works for me!
Just to let you know SPF is not just for Summer it’s for 365 days. All skin types and shades need to protect the skin from harsh UV rays. SPF reduces further darkening of pigmentation.
To prep my skin I used:
- B. Soft Multi Acid Retexurising pads.
- Superdrug Naturally radiant Brightening undereye cream.
- Aloe Vera Gel 99.9%
- Solait by superdrug SPF 50plus.
- ELF poreless putty primer.
- Fenty Beauty PRO FILT’R soft matte longewear foundation.
- Fenty Beauty PRO FILT’R instant retouch concealer.
- Fenty Gloss Bomb Fenty Glow.